May 19, 2022

Normal day in this present

Morning comes again (as it always does), but early,I didn’t even honour the moment.

I just walked into normality of the day
organised my prescription ,tablets then take them with first drink of the day.

Prayers followed by reading/reflection., But my mind procrastinates,Is that age or health issue ?

Play Squash or beach walk for an hour.

Try to remember how long it’s been, perhaps already its over a decade (with just 4 major hospital operations).

Live life differently.

In the afternoon,Sleep. As always it arrives, because of failure of my heart,which is abnormally slowing down. Gaps between stopping, starting again, are longer.

I honestly notice but not really concerned in a major way.

Cups of Tea.Then go for long walk.

Try not to eat late in day, plus 3 days week do not have meat

of course drink bit more water.
Like to mix with Jack Daniels. 

About as much Rock`n` Roll as l get presently.

In the evening I sit up but honestly not such a TV watcher, when l can done some community work, invest in others, debate issues around changing place of `gatherings, along with development of Faith community's . 

However like too many its voluntarily spending of my time.

there are days when with others, quite often,Days when not

Should be bit more vituperative about the situation, but age perhaps has mellowed myself.

That l do not like.



No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"