Apr 8, 2022

two images from War in Ukraine, and war in general..


They said in RUSSIAN .."THIS IS FOR THE CHILDREN"..Is this the world we humans have created.
they did this in Syria.. no one cared.
cynical they doing this to White Russian indigenous people, we allow.
They know they can get away with this..We allow..We created..the poor die..
But that`s OK they will rejoice in heaven , in the new Kingdom..
if that is acceptable then l have real problem the one held most of my life.
I have real problem with what's taking place.

but had this issue most of my life..suppose it time to bring out the shouts of heretic..

God where are you ?

 Not hiding in the garden out of sight, l did not eat from some fable about apples, figs and other stuff.

waiting for some Superman type character to fly down take my hand , rescue me..

        God where are you ?

maybe you are calling my name, maybe want to embrace whole of humanity, but this detachment is not helping.

     God where are you ? 

Russian attack of Kramatorsk train station kills 30 people, injures over 100. Thousands were at the station at the time of the missile strike, as locals are being evacuated ahead of the escalation in the east.

"Irina just wanted to live. How many more of my acquaintances, clients, Buchans must die for the world to come to its senses and punish Russia?”

     God where are you ? 

I shut blinds. Retreat from voyeurism.  
I have no heat or words to offer anyone simply asking

God where are you.

like many involved in a war.

War against poverty
I am a wheel that does not move the cart.

   God where are you ? 



No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"