Nov 27, 2021

Wet Saturday ,here is a great way to spend some time....

 sometimes a track on an Album stays with you away from the big sellers and one still played on the radio

Do your thing, on the beat of the bang
I'll put a melody inside of your head
No need to shout, what you bitching about?
I think those things are better left unsaid
She had a look you won't find in no book
And she smelt like 1969
You can blow my mind if you're that way inclined
All I know is I'm gonna make you mine
that`s from High flying birds and track called ..`she fell under my spell`....

often a soul  dance Album
Would have some gospel  social commentary track...always found these tracks deep ,significant..
Began to search these out, got so thrilled discovered others who did this..found on complication
 Albums track`s that l had lost, forgotten about, or misplaced.
Joy and Fun...sometimes l would DJ play a track like l had discovered this precious thing.
The more I think about it, I think you're 'bout to lose your mind
Some people call it jinx, some say, "It ain't my day"
But if you wanna know the truth about it
I'll tell you what's pullin' you way down
Yes, sir
Bad luck (that's what you got, that's what you got), yeah


Harold Melvin and the Blue notes loved so much about this Album...loads of dance tracks quite a few commenting on issues and events...including Be for Real...
ANYWAY HAVE FUN CHECKING OUT FILMS, DVD`s, MUSIC, AND BOOKS.

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"