Sep 13, 2021

Is that just how it is for women in Afghanistan ?

 

The Sunday Times
“Bamiyan was the province where women had the loudest voice but now we are silenced,” said Masuma, 31. “Even children are terrified. My seven-year-old daughter asks, ‘Will the Taliban kill me if I don’t wear a veil?’”

Will l be killed ask a young girl if l don`t cover up my face...
while here in UK girl has just become world champion at Tennis..
women have football matches played live and watched by dozens on TV.
Some of most vital sermons heard been led by a woman...
My Wife though beautiful she was...Hardly ever cooked a meal .
Own Mum ran our home, was also very involved in community and Church.
All around myself are lady`s in top professional positions.


As word spread on August 15 that the Taliban were coming, she and others fled into the mountains. “It was the worst day of my life,” she said. “I felt we lost everything.”

What have l lost recently . . . health issues...wages...work time...odd coins..time wasted and that perhaps..

What have you lost recently? . . .

Now all Afghan women, have been ordered to stay at home. 

How did time go so far back.? How did the country become a statement of Islam while its neighbours kept silence?.
Somehow have we just got fed up of the killing,the Wars...have we become self centered.? Is this just ..How it is for these people. Power helps you move away from such positions. I do not have a real clue on this one.

 


No comments:

Like a end of the journey period.

Feeling unclear about few things recently, accepting that some days just normal plus grey. Watching movies little interest ,picture house sh...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"