Aug 5, 2021

if you get stuck in a moment feeling like you can't get out of it .. I will not forsake





.The first step is to look around environment try to name five things that you can see around you. For instance, a HEDGE on the SIDE or a road marking. 
 

Understand next step is to notice two things that you can smell around you right now, 
for myself it was Pine from trees. Slight Air from North sea.

One thing that you are feeling in this moment......Awkward...alone ...cold...lost 
Oh sorry one thing OK go with Awkward.

Grounding techniques come in many different forms, there is 54321...but that pretty convoluted
l favour the 5-2-1 it simple enough to remember and really useful.
worth doing just as a Technic to ground your self,

                     if think your stuck in a moment that you feel cant get out of.


 



 

Now you're stuck in a moment  And you can't get out of it  I will not forsake

The colors that you bring
The nights you filled with fireworks
They left you with nothing
I am still enchanted
By the light you brought to me
I listen through your ears
Through your eyes I can see
You are such a fool
To worry like you do. 
I know it's tough
And you can never get enough
Of what you don't really need now

 Now you're stuck in a moment  And you can't get out of it  I will not forsake


No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"