Apr 22, 2021

Really need to leave this place before l grow to small

 It's emotional literacy concerning me.

Know that if I stay longer experiance more isolation in my life

Struggling to get stuff my mind can harvest

Health services poor

Practices of social interactions limited

Whole area of understructure closed down while ago

Feel old here

Comprising my attitude

Spiritual feel bankruptcy

Economic well-being is affected

Housing very Dickinson 

Family friends faith not part of the connection can activate daily

Drained...







Got to keep moving forward so therefore got to keep moving on....

Away from here......

Life lived enabled in me requirements for larger conversation

Rural development lacking in mind and emotional areas

Faith communities to myself not evident.

I grieve

Depth of pain internally

Lack of community

Require something that's within me......not found here.

Level of honestly here that opening myself to others.








Journey with pack on your back of skills that are worthwhile

Here they just gather rust

Not being added to. . . .

No comments:

Flying through Gods Cathedral.

 Alongside the car as we drove over the Moors. It appeared so witchy, so off another world. Together in silence Matty and his Dad...We obser...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"