Feb 22, 2021

The pilgrim journey in my car and spiritual guide (1).....


I am alone, or maybe not, it's late, kinda on a pilgrim a long journey in a car, 
Far away from the nearest town, driving in the darkness. 
Along the North Yorkshire moors , passed 'scaling dam'...
But not stopping to look at wildlife,getting into the music.
My eyes are on the headlights and the road.
The dashboard faintly glows, happily the CD is playing, 
But  only'. . . not sure about this Album...'
glad bought it ,don't recall track listening too.
A tune ,emotions,lyrical value,get my mind into the song. 
Thoughts coming in and out of focus , getting ideas around issues, perhaps this records reminds you of another track genre maybe,soul,or dance perhaps rock n' roll .
The DJ inside my head starts to narrate ,story's from the lycrical values,this track has stirred in me.....
I am alone,driving my car listening to music ,spiritual,social,emotional awaking as music started.
But what is it? A strange, familiar happening!

One song after another, all different, but all of a piece, like a transmission from  other end of the world. Songs of loss, lovers, fighters, the blues,missing person,hope, laughter ,deep despair, 
End up preparing whole talk based around these songs ,some bible passages,story's from newspapers, all Broadcast. ?..in my head.....l want to pull over ,write stuff down,go through this in my head .
Next day playing stuff,reading books,exporting events, listen, believe God speaking to me.......in modern way like in ancient ways...but .....anyway l am driving in my car listening to music ...getting inspired.



No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"