Jan 15, 2021

Emotional literacy of precious beautiful song lyrics...haunting at times

But darling there you go, slipping away into a state of grace
Granted, this world is not a perfect place
Still it's the world that I'm in
Here I am talking while 
You don't hear a word I say
Knowing you're watching me from far away
Somewhere that I've never been
Don't you see, you lived a different life than me
It don't mean you have to be afraid of how
We're not the same, don't leave me now
Love lyrics to songs ...pass open doorway..cafe front...car audio..friend says listen
Rare sometimes on the radio...hear something a simple but beautiful meaningful thing
Precious
Stays
Returns
 Becomes more buy song on album or cd ..listen further
Resonate deeper,share with another.. Still fond decades later.
Forget the song
Then
Passing another place you reminded hear it like its new
More precious
More beautiful
More depth
More meaningful
Lyrics to a song..precious..beautiful..sad even..emotional literacy of a forgotten melody

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"