Jan 17, 2020

MY HEALTH AND HOW I FEEL . . . .

What is ischemic heart disease? It's the term given to heart problems caused by narrowed heart arteries. When arteries are narrowed, less blood and oxygen reaches the heart muscle. This is also called coronary artery disease and coronary heart disease.


Struggle with my condition and the lack of activities
Trouble has been that some days are very different, l can be active and awake but next day l can drift off unable to stay awake nor active.



Then l get concerned as feel not contributing to society
nor am l active in belonging to a community
how you feel is important
how you feel others view you is very vital
today its been injections.

  • yesterday it was sleeping but don't really sleep drift off constantly awake getting up then drifting asleep
  • receive Oxygen 
  • then there is sharp troublesome pain which whacks me
  • recently have to rest unable to be active.
  • more Blood tests schedule for next week
  • unemployed
  • poverty despite stewardship of my resources`.. becoming stretched.

Feel awkward as want to contribute to the poor that l live among.
Reality is that l am in poverty further
health is important
issue for myself is how l feel
it not others . . . nor there prejudice
How l perceive issue around my health.
l have good people nearby
Can walk each day.
walk late on in the day along the coast
listen and engage with issues via radio
belong to Church and friends..... converse about stuff

but l feel left out of the scene
left out of some conversations
moments that used to be part of my social activity frequently do not attend
I feel concerned about my plight
I feel silly not feeling better
But I know how l feel

No comments:

Flying through Gods Cathedral.

 Alongside the car as we drove over the Moors. It appeared so witchy, so off another world. Together in silence Matty and his Dad...We obser...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"