Nov 1, 2019

Christophobia...Really

We are living in a world that is becoming increasingly dangerous for Christians. really ? Christophobia is on the rise and it isn’t always overt or intentional.
Christophobia  so that what we feel facing ! Discrimination  treatment that is unfair, of someone because of their religionrace, or other personal features
really
Perhaps it just LIFE and we on our faith journey have become so out of date, and irrelevant to society,
that they just not engaging with ourselves.
Tend to believe that this is most of what we are about.

Do you tell others of the wonders ,Struggles, wrestling, faith journey,society's concerns,how living as followers of Jesus works for you?
In the age of the internet it’s easy to forget that you live next door to someone who, statistically, isn’t a Christian. Worth reading examine, growing in knowledge, ways in which, Jesus responded to difficult questions designed to trip him up. The future, this present age, is going to challenge us, as Christians, to ask some tough questions of ourselves. With community we placed, watching and monitoring. My main worry is like difficult conversations we tend to retreat, battle down, go to the trenches, and stop engaging with others. It was the great modern prophet Martyn Joseph who sang/said/wrote… Treasure the Questions.

 . . .Locked in my heart there's a child
Knocking the door to get out
Asking the questions that hurt and
Sometimes there's a question of doubt
I can't pretend that it's easy
I can't pretend that I win
When your search in this life is over
That's when the struggle begins
And if I don't find out the search is not in vain
And if I don't find out I
Treasure the questions as they rage in my mind
I treasure the questions some day I will find
I ran out of answers such a long time ago
And I treasure the questions wherever I go . . . 




No comments:

Like a end of the journey period.

Feeling unclear about few things recently, accepting that some days just normal plus grey. Watching movies little interest ,picture house sh...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"