Sep 19, 2019

it was my life ..now no longer

it was my life ..now no longer
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

someone somewhere wants to encourage and equip vocational pastors, kingdom practitioners who are in the trenches of ministry.

  it was my life ..now no longer


Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Got chest infection some how, so best cure is MENTHOL BP CRYSTALS ,l Simply add a small number of crystals to a cup hot water ,inhale the steam. Try to use this just before I go to bed,it  help me get to sleep. For the best results,a small number of crystals does the trick.

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh  Ooh ooh ooh ooh  Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh . . 

 the phone rings...hey whats matter with you.....Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh 
sometimes music comes into my head and will not leave myself....
           it was my life ..now no longer     The boxer 
I have to go ,again, even though  I’ve just come back
even if  I’m covered in blood ,blood all over me . . everywhere
that no one bothers  . to wipe off . and yet they call me . still ..the crowd cheers
the ref is impatient ..my opponent awaits me .I feel deadened
every voice is far away  .and yet I hear ..I know 
that this is the moment  ..that I have to go ..it’s my job ..at first I liked it
I couldn’t stop ..it was my life ..now no longer  ..I’m exhausted
worn out ..I’m in pieces ..how long  ..can my body last?
how many of those punches ..can it take? ..night is falling ..I feel it falling quickly on me
my powers weaken..death will come..and be..the fatal wound..for me
the final defeat.               it was my life ..now no longer

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"