Jun 17, 2019

guess dream alone . . . .

Someone use`s this medium just occasionally send messages
despite explaining ,my heart condition cannot play emotional games.
 WELCOME chat via
Normal text or phone...PLEASE don`t send me messages anonymously 
while here and dreaming
where would you like to be at present
guess with me MALTA
walks...view..swimming..gym
If l could


Do dream, but finding prayers difficult, wrestling with big stuff as l deconstruct
Continue my Faith journey, the passages around . . "ASK and it will be given".. shallow
the most interpreted version center on .."ASK and if it fits in with my vision ...it will be granted. . ."
That difficult because find much of what interpreted around scripture to be limited.
Poverty could be an answer to prayer, NO good hearing that Gods will, nor is it that God purpose for many…well that plan stinks
I feel it crass, harsh, unfair and ignorant
So you feel the struggle as l dream on, find dreams just don’t come about…
How does that help a faith journey….pretty faithless to not answer prayers in my view?

Dream a Lie
Why do I have to dream of you when I don't want to dream a lie? 
     Why do I have to dream of you when I don't want to dream a lie? 
There never was a better time 
For trying to set the words to rhyme 
Of when a golden love turns blue 
And dreams of dreams that won't come true
Every night I call your name 
We're still together just the same
A lonely room, an empty bed 
It always seems that way





No comments:

Like a end of the journey period.

Feeling unclear about few things recently, accepting that some days just normal plus grey. Watching movies little interest ,picture house sh...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"