May 16, 2019

So is anyone checking in with you?

Adam Clayton  member of U2 
“You lose your sense of yourself, you lose a sense of reality.  I was kind of very unhappy so I drank and I drugged and got myself in tabloid newspapers, and embarrassed kind of everyone I knew, and myself, but you know you come through it and you learn from it and maybe that’s what young men do anyway.”
Adam revealed that although it was alcohol which was his main problem, he still has to “work really quite hard at keeping my sanity, on and off the road, and my thinking can take me to bad places, my thinking is not always reliable” although he says it is great to have the other band members to “check” him.
“We check each other,” he added.
So is anyone checking in with you?

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"