Apr 17, 2019

Paths, Journey, Route became clearer.


Then this tiredness hits me....feel further frustrated, worn out only 14.00.
But also annoyed by guy who all conversation is based on oneisum.
All fashioned wording was` notice me`.
Notice me, that second time l asked him to hold his words ,await till got time .
Relationships that are based on boredom best left between a man and `ole fashioned woman`, who happy to allow kind of `verbal bullying`…. that was displayed towards myself.

Most of my life l was fit healthy and well. Cramming lot into long days, but pretty happy that never really felt employed.
It was passion, simply what do best, still not sure should use word`, Ministry
With encouragement fell into youth work.
Fell into further education. As already shared, been expelled from rotten education system that failed many like me.
Good fortune that became qualified going to higher education, for English and maths exams.
Sporting certificates,
Then counselling certificates
In service training was something l enjoyed
As my vocation began to take shape.
Slowly l was changing,
Faith grew
Intellect progressed, (?). You can make own judgements here.
Sense of who l was, didn`t grow up , but got older.
The paths, the journey, the route became clear.
But also l began to move away from my home town
Its was early eighties. Hull was not place wanted to be, Nor is it the place l would stay.

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"