Nov 14, 2018

Knackered as normal around this time of the day.....

Sharing bit this week about the normal me
I get tired due to my health
Live alone ...been that way for years..it just the way it is....
I am a follower of Jeus been that way for around 40 years...it pretty important to me my faith
Male ....in my 60's truth be told . . not working at present
But when have been mainly been in youth work
Love music, Vinyl , Enjoy DVD    Oh and can cook
Around 4 days a week do not eat meat 
That not hard as you  may imagine
Try to not use my car three days a week
Fear for my future . .
It  because health ,plus monitory position....always stretched despite
not spending
Owning
Banking
Spending...a lot
My vocation like my faith is part ....who l am
Love souls music Tamla...Northern...funk...disco...
Also like classical stuff
Listen to podcast about faith ,
reflect deeply
Spend time in a charitable way....
Like to walk and watch wildlife and the coast.
love Malta
Stuck here in this"The too long now....."
Pray with me about poverty, work to elevate affects of poverty....
Hate injustice
Seek mercy
Be a humble MF it good for your soul
Oh and in case l forget.......God bless you
Still miss forever Angel.....



No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"