Nov 17, 2018

Eating then meeting others.....it getting cold as winter 2018 approaches

The winds blowing straight of the North Sea ...it's chilly with an icy blast 
While the world turns   Some people just annoy me that's all....someone made comment about me not wanting to work.   
 They appeared to know quite a bit about my own situation.
But they don't know me, nor do they know why my heart plays up.

They need my forgiveness as it not that important...sure also  stated wrong thing `plenty` times.But it was not true nor nice....that the good thing about relationships.Always a work in progress come to mind ...great news we all working hard on `who we are`. Where I would like to be is not here in a trailer by the sea with cold wind blowing . . . 

In Fact Anywhere But Here Is the Place To be


No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"