Jul 2, 2018

Oh Jesus if I'm still your friend

Oh Jesus if I'm still your friend

What the hell


What the hell you got for me


Oh Jesus if I'm still your friend
What the hell
What the hell you got for me
 suppose being pretty honest here still asking this question

appears not the only one . .some will struggle but faith is correct and within you 
sometimes a shouting with the longing must go on . . .

adding to the NOMAD Debate   ....few thoughts from spiritofthestreets....
Kevanous Waller Well expect this get thumbs down but do not see any reason why you interviewed the self centred self serving self motivated person.she reinvents herself to be in the spotlight which is the reason for her downfall.like who l freck or not,it NOONES business.firstly awful worship leader whose contribution to scene few interested in had ended,followed by interview in which she decided share her sexual preferences in a relationship.unsuccessful career as interviewer,then Internet media expert,theologian, her life is all about 'notice' me-notice me- notice me-'Not once did she talk about any generous act of giving,sharing or one act then pointed to a concern for anything other then self serving . . .what a waste of your time ,efforts and same for myself.. . . .anyway getting splinters sitting on this fence . . . .what a waste

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"