Mar 20, 2018

Lord of the Starfields . . .hear your servants pray

Lord of the starfields hear my prayer . . . .

Some people want to be taken advantage of...
They want an abuser to visit them.
Their vulnerability exploited . .
This they can handle
This they can accept
But someone who cares enough to recognise that vulnerabilities
Someone who does not exploit for own wants desires and needs
such vulnerabilities  . . .
Loving further kind . . .
Agape (completely Loving)  .  .type of person

When arrives and is available . . .No that would be threatening  . .unreal

Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end














For I know the plans that I have for you,' says the LORD, 'plans for your welfare, and not for calamity, to give you hope and a future.


Lord of the Starfields. . . . Not first name to use around God..kinda mystical.
Look up at stars ,wish upon a star,value the greatness of a creator  . .its that kind of Mystic
AS THE SINGER ONCE SAID . . .
 . . . . . .I'm wishing on a star
To follow where you are
I'm wishing on a dream
To follow what it means
I wish on all the rainbows that I see
I wish on all the people we've ever been
And I'm hopin' on all the days to come and days to go
I'm hopin' on days of lovin' you so
I'm wishing on a star, oh
And I wish on all the rainbows that I see . . .. .

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"