Feb 13, 2018

Paradise questioned

John Mc ..asked me this...'Hope you are feeling a bit better'. 
"when do you arrive in Paradise ?"

...bit wicked. . .but sent the following reply . . 

"Up to the Lord,If he decree my time here is complete then just be obedient to his will. . .pray to all the saints above appeal to the heavenly hosts that my meagre efforts on this fallen earth and the sins l have encountered . . . . .will be forgiven so l can enter Paradise forgiven and with thanks in my heart . .always praising the Lord although not worthy to eat the crumbs from beneath the floor of dusty communion table . .my celestial hope lies in the way of my father in heaven and accepted purpose his holy nature has for myself ". . . .

create

a clearing

in the dense forest

of your life

and wait there

patiently…’

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"