Jan 29, 2018

we talking about the need for a revolution


we need to be more active in our opposition to Poverty
in the UK many become blase about the issues
many more caught in a dispiriting experience
the Christian community responds but fails to be involved in action against the oppressor
The bird's sweetest song 
comes from my Rainbow Valley.
They sing the whole year long 
down in my Rainbow Valley.
The flowers speak to me, 
an' say our love should be.
And heaven oh sweet music 
flows from our valley




so making a new journey and about to take a travel someplace
to land called unsure  . .the bible says l have already gone before you lets hope so l am perhaps to old for this business travel...journeys...old habits...new places...

I'm heading home again, 
'cause it still seems I don't fit in.
And the world ain't all 
I thought that it would be.
From this hill I'm looking down, 
upon that friendly town.
There's a place I know 
that's paradise to me.





No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"