Apr 27, 2017

Joey Barton..where now is his forgivness?

Throughout my career I am someone who has made mistakes and owned up to those mistakes and tried to learn from them,” Barton said in his statement. “I intend to do that here. I accept that this is one more mess I got into because of my own behaviour. This episode has brought home to me that, just as I had to face up to the need to get help to deal with alcohol abuse, and with anger, so now I need to get help for my issues with gambling, and I will do so.

so says Joe Barton who has been banned for 18 months by the football association

which leads me to ask where is the forgiveness in our society?
where are the options for redemption
The guy plays football,  surrounded by the betting culture, at every stadium and on many football radio shows including the BBC, Promoted indeed. 
Barton stated` we need to examine the Gambling evidence around the environment that is football in 2017`.
That very true.
We put young men, and these days women, when they are still protected by the `children's protection act`into a place where the gambling hold is very evident.
We make it funny cute and exciting,
Then when the fall by the wayside, we punish them.
When they fall to the temptation we punish them.
we often punish people and we live by the-` dont forgive always remember`-
A new parable for the secular age we now live in
we harvest sorrow
we punish people for the mistakes the society pushes them to commit.
where is the forgiveness?
where the growth from mistakes made?
what are the standers?Rules Morels?
Gotta ask hard questions,Further offer help,
Support.
Little forgiveness.
As a society must think less about retribution, more about how to help
or young people will still be making theses mistakes.(OFTEN IS THE YOUNG).
In this area there is a proper role for Joey Barton. 
Where now is the forgiveness?

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"