Apr 8, 2017

focus those inner glasses


"At this moment the deal I have with our chairman is to have only one focus – to remain in Premier League," said Silva. "For me and the players as well this is most important and in the final of the season we will talk. In this moment we are all focused on our goal."
Confirming he had not yet been offered a new deal, he added: "I am happy here and I keep my focus day by day.
"But with the life of a manager you never know what happens tomorrow. What I will do is prepare my players and of course I have deal with the club, I come here with big motivation and to keep the club up at the end of the season because at this moment it is important.
focus it all about focus something we should do at the start of the day focus only on what is ahead
breathe
thank God for the day ahead
focus
too many going through life with a eye on tomorrows riches not enough focus on this day
who have you helped today
what plans do you have to enable others to improve tomorrow

sorry is that not in your focus?

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"