Mar 10, 2017

Watchtower and danger site




"When they made me the keeper of the watch tower
My own watchtower did l not see...."
well something like that about the dangers of not being properly focuses
Lot of these ramblings are mainly my own thoughts.
As l faith journey along the way
Having some me time ,Walking
Taking a deep breathe while l wonder what ahead! 
It's actually a part of my skill set to be a 'reflective practitioner'. 
We all need to develop a time to process what we are reading, around us, too many times we rush to performance. 
Without the important reflection and processing. Treat yourself to a walk and a cuppa while process the sounds, and smells, further the world around you. Be blessed.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"