Feb 24, 2017

Inner story of heart that is heavy


Biggles Waller on the oxcegon machine that now part of my inner story
The health challanges l use this very sparingly it helpful
But it not going to become part of my regime or routine
My inner story is about heart a heart that needs repair
But heart that also heavy for what witnessed
The inner city plus rural community
Blighted and forgotten
Heart is heavy when l think how Low we come that poverty increased in my working environment
In my life time
Heart is heavy that many left by the wayside while rich get richer 
Poor get poorer
Heart is heavy for the love not shared heart is heavy and feels beaten because l know God is love just weary that he not so obvious
Heart is heavy that this burden is clear poor get poorer and vulnerable get left behind
Love wins
But my inner story is about heart that is heavy
God knows this much 'it a burden'others often faith people  . . .we share this heavy burden

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"