Feb 18, 2017

hello its getting warmer and l need to be healthier

hello it`me

I've thought about us for a long, long time,
Maybe I think too much but something's wrong,
There's something here that doesn't last too long,
 . . . . 
Seeing you, or seeing anything as much as I do you,
 . . . . .
I take for granted that you just don't care,
Sometimes  . .


It's important to me 
That you know you are free,
 . . . .
Think of me,
You know that I'd be with you if I could
I'll come around to see you once in a while
 . . . .
And spend the night if you think I should

hello it`s me

l doing OK really l not sure always how l became the me reflecting all that stuff from the inside l personally just feel its important to share inner self even if that can be harmful
hello l am still here trying hard to be someone who cares for others as much as l do
my Inner journey has to pour out to make room for other stuff it the only process of growth l find healthy at present

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"