Dec 11, 2016

Where are we going



What's emerging as we journey often have to ask am l discerning what going on around myself
In society 
In the corporeality 
Even the mundane
Nothing happens unless the conditions are correct 
That old d Bubba believe and Bible says prepare for tomorrow 
We never know what's ahead and we can't simply jump off this thing called life
Not a roller coaster we can stop when our monies or time is finished 
Got to journey
Keep looking 
Keep asking
Keep praying grant oh Lord you and myself discernment 

What a dream the other day GFA and me again often issue in my sleep
Oh well another day beckons another week begins
God bless us all 

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"