Dec 17, 2016

Do bad guys get away?

A Chelsea Pensioner comes out for a stretch and a smoke, disbelieving of the farce of having our own servicemen treated this way. He tells me two of his friends who just received notice they were being investigated for their action in Northern Ireland in the 70's. 
It seems so wrong. The good guys all ended up in the dock. How did that happen?
what an interesting question 
how did the good guys get punished
so
Is it also suggesting that bad guys got away?
where the best place to live
Yorkshire at present well hambleton is 5th
below the picture is what one person 
written view about
how they felt

I live in a part of the UK that is so far removed from the one that I grew up in and felt safe in.  where my language is rarely heard on the streets, in the shops and on public transport.  where I don't go out at night and don't know who my neighbours are or speak their language.


but is this about generation,both comments are from people in the age range 70+
so much fear and distrust in the comments
we all need to try and engage with these issue`s
the question is are the people of my faith going to be relevant?

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"