Nov 28, 2016

The Theology of Kevin Waller this day


So this day as normal l am going to stay the course. 
Do my very best to be authentic in what l believe 
Some believers try to bridge their faith by taking on worldly views and following lead not Biblical nor scripture based,often the only result is watered down theology.
Often we get compromised and become a poor reflection of who God really is. 
I am trying to be more literal,due in part to my circumstances reading reflecting lot further.
Solid in my not beliefs. Hope this blog and my wrestling ramblings demonstrate this.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. 
 He doesn’t change.
 He is the same today as He was back in the day when He was on earth.
How l view others is important accepting others espically those very 
visible in this wretched community although hard,
It I s where l am placed at present.
This day my choices are these mentioned above.

Pray for each other,
dialogue share,
accept as you pilgrim in your faith journey


No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"