Oct 31, 2016

"We are who we are and know where we have come from".


"We are who we are and know where we have come from".
We are trying to perform and will continue trying to do so.
"Our attitude was spot on and we have to keep going, the boys are tough and mentally strong, and we just need to keep believing."
If the previous defeats against Bournemouth and Stoke had angered supporters of my home town footie team,then the words and ares scratching attitude of the gorilla called Phelan angers myself and those communicate with even more
This guy is a classic example of EGO
 its my job l deserve it my job my job my job
despite the fact he is not qualified nor can he do it correctly
he even stated that he felt 
` there was a marked improvement in the Tigers' latest stumble`.


"We are who we are and know where we have come from".

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"