May 5, 2016

Further battles ahead



             
            See even the nationals are writing about me
Of course that's not true
Anyway has this happened to anyone
I was dreaming
Then in my dreaming 

I took a call on my mobile
Answered the call
I heard a voice often dream about say "it's me"
Then l woke up 

It felt so real
Spend all time thinking what was the significance of that?.
                                                           Answers direct please



We live in a anything but bible culture
ABB True in the Church
Not separate from the ABC anything but Christian today heard that dramatic rise in the number of 3 year olds seeking transgender alinement 
That is just awful
You not properly learned to talk, This wicked mixed up society
 telling God, creator you 'got it wrong'.
There is something vile wicked and evil about that
Not yet 3 years old......The services rally to allow you to address a complex issue of transgender alignment.
ABC in a ABB
Anything but Christian in anything but bible society

Further answers on postcard please
Second thoughts . . . . .  don't bother 

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"