Mar 17, 2016

The archers and the DV issue

Certainly, Rob and Helen's relationship is unusually plausible and his careful undermining of her confidence subtly, cleverly and creepily drawn. Subtle... clever... creepy... Did I just say that? About The Archers? I don't know who I am anymore.

Great listening and the emotions
The drama
The awfulness 
Hurt
Fear
Agony
Fill my room as l listen and grips me
However not stirring me to anything else
It certainly spoiling the listening experiance for others who have switched off
The debate rolls around wether or not this is the correct medium for running issues like this
It also l think about the suitability of long drawn out drama
Is it real 
Would other have seen and come into the situation

Like a soul song whose emotions l understand
As the singer asks 'have you seen her' 
Just listening but l know that sentiment 

The drama pulls me in l cringe hurt feel uncomfortable 
Then l have to switch of and get on. With  life
The Noel live each day 
With all the drama that brings

No comments:

Montalbano, “investigations are not what they used to be, uncertain, vague, contradictory, and scatter brained,”

  Pretty disappointed in last Montalbano. Beautiful, engaging, draws me in,  stories with such interesting crimes, romance, topics, politica...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"