Jan 18, 2016

I cried

Yesterday l was listening to Radio 2
A topic about acid attacks
I found myself welling up ,stopped and l cried
Looked at my book shelf and smiling from the cover of 'It gets better'was inspirituonal Katie Piper
said this before and l repeat one of the best and most moving books 
I have ever read,it should be essential in schools as men struggle with identity
So much learning that's my humble view

Felt stupid 
then felt fine  . . .about my emotion
yes you know what I cry  . . when we treat each other so much inhumanity
We have such potential for good
Often we use our potential for hurt and pain 



It's cold
But then it's winter
It going to get better
Actively listen to the day unfold
Listen to the radio
Listen to your music
But the best listen is one we give to each other
Another good listen the sea along the coast as the waves crash against the beach

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"