May 29, 2015

Open honest letter by footie player....plus vinyl simple pleasures


Dear Hull City fans,

Due to the wonderful five years that not only myself, but my wife Erica and four children, have experienced while playing for this fantastic club, I feel compelled to write you an open letter to express my extreme gratitude for all of the support and best wishes I have received at this time.

Firstly, I would like to say thank you to you the fans, for the unbelievable support I have received in my time here as a player and I hope I have represented you in a way that would make you rightly be proud of this amazing club. It has been an unbelievable journey!



Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Liam-Rosenior-s-touching-open-letter-proud-people/story-26592190-detail/story.html#ixzz3bWo9TMH8 
Follow us: @hulldailymail on Twitter | HullDailyMail on Facebook

Read more at the above
Wonderful letter sent by a player whose been released by Hull City FC north of England footie team
He responds by sending open letter to the supporters showing his love for the city
He displays like a few others Paul Mcshane,Stevie Harper a real connect with the game it's fans and the local environment 
Often we hear of negative stuff about players sometime shear humanity breaks through and honest openness and emotions are displayed
Lovly guy good heart and like the others named a true professional 


Now onto other issues
Tough discussion come my way but it all about misunderstanding
Downloaded some tracks of music yesterday
But l do not like downloads prefare vinyl and CD's
Like to have something to hold then listen to it 
Instead of this crappy download business 
Also very poor l like to have music 
In my passion my life part of who l am
With me it's part of my informing
Indeed my spirituality

Let's be honest who remembers there first download
But the smell
The feel
The pleasure
The love given
The sound made of vinyl
Also carrying a stack of CD to play with others
Great fun
Like they say "girl get your records on"
Indeed everyone get your music playing

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"