Jan 31, 2015

The bodies in the white body bags on skyTV



I watched the news Dear lord and in the white body bag was a human being
Killed in the Ukraine like four others he was waiting for a food hand out
I never knew him
I never knew his name
I never knew his family
He just a image from SkyNews of a body in a white body bag 
So I prayed after switching off the TV
God most merciful
God of love
God who is constant
Show mercy to these souls who are with you now,this day
Or perhaps are in a long sleep until judgement day
God of mercy be merciful to the person in the white body bag on my TV
God of love be loving to his soul be the God of consistency when you show mercy
I do not know the man in the white body bag
I do not know his name
I do not know his family,or his circumstances
But this I do know
God is merciful
God is love
God is consistent 
Great these victims dear Lord Jesus,let them be kingdom people this day in your mercy 
May your constant love,now surround them.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"