Dec 29, 2014

The death subject


So death is a subject l thought about
Being this ill would be foolish not to ponder
The most important question is (for myself) wil l see her again?
But also what legacy have l left
Did l shine my light enough
Have others life's been improved by meeting me
Did others know why my focus was the way it processed?
Why was l not kissed more
This is not emotional meld honey, nor it on my heart
Did l make peace,who do l need forgiveness from.
What will happen to my family friends and loved ones
Did l build enough sand castles.?

Tried to walk and reflect often making a talk with Jesus daily priority
Regrets perhaps not but still got questions
Was God silent about some stuff
Why did we not meet again,l always thought we would
There been fire there also been rain...but...

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"