Nov 3, 2014

Good morning sunny cloudy greetings November. 2014



Emotionally we used to separate this from spitirual development.
Often we had physical pursuits,spiritual,mental,emotional,social l think.
All separate
Of course the Godly stuff was the deep spiritual stuff
But what have l learnt . . . .well this!

"It been the longest winter without you. . . . No matter l can't forget you . . ."

Well this is part of me,the soul of the song,touching lyrics,connect,is that not also spiritual as it touches me inside.
Even playing with my memorie as time ,person,place,moment is revisited.
I have learn't that God is interested in that,if he wasn't l would want nothing to do with such a saviour.
Jesus is interested in the whole of me,and you.
There is nothing he does not want to know about in our life's
That includes movies music muse and more
Because we are created in the image of God spiritual living loving beings
Gets my juices going to relise this!

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"