Sep 25, 2014

Feels autumn is here

So summer came stayed kept us warm
Healthy walks
Beach time mountains climded
Friends visited 
Ice cream eaten
Picnics enjoyed
Now chilly mornings
Porridge
Cooler
Wrap up for walks
Dark nites
Fresher schools collages back
Invisible but grateful,56 year old man walks the cliffs
Listening still to the sea cashing against the cobbles on the beach
The sound of birds migrating
The sense that another season is hanging
Still l hear you calling me home
I hear you calling me home

But it been 10 years 
They have gone by
Still the memories linger
I wait, go back in my mind  
Watching
Hoping praying

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"