Mar 20, 2014

Psalms 19:14 (KJV) Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.


Do we really NEED to know the original "meaning" behind a song?
Jackson Browne's "For a Dancer" first appeared on the 1974 platinum album Late For The Sky and has prompted online fans to debate whether the song was as a result of Browne's wife's suicide (which actually occurred after the song was released) or the death of his friend


l do really like to hear why words were written wether it from the bible or just a modern day psalm like those l foten put up here words
words
words are like feelings
they go deep
someone recently asked me about my heart
words
stayed with me late at nite
l saw a picture of a lady who body had been scared by cancer
my emotions overwhelmed me

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"