Jan 16, 2014

more on HUll city afc from a Hull blogger spiritofthestreets


“I am delighted to be here. It is the right time and I am looking forward to it,” said Jelavic.

“The manager was straight and honest with me. He told me we need a striker and I think I can help the team with my goals. What is important is the deal is now done and I can show what I can do.

“As a striker you need goals and my target is to score as many as I can. It's a newly-promoted club, but I can see straight away there is a lot of ambition here.”



we are staying up
we are staying up


this time lets sing with feeling

l`m CITY till l die
l `m CITY till l die l know l am l `m sure l am city till l die


Anyway new signing or not we need to get back to wining ways as the Hull city fixture lists rolls on we need points and goals

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"