Nov 21, 2011

travel into myself


I will travel into myself, lost in a blossoming world.
I will build something strong
in this heart no one has touched.
and open all the doors and ask them inside,
a host among strangers . . .
I will know the love of one,
beyond my making or my desire,
and I will nourish her with the light
of my devotion all the length of my days.
I will travel . . .lost in a blossoming world

that sounds a bit scary travel into myself
but feel l am at that time when l like myself
kind of got used to this being
that is me ,Kevin Waller,,,
yeah he got faults
l know things about him might shock you
but on the whole he`s OK
and YOU are you OK

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"