Sep 11, 2011

september that day 9th of the month,a decade ago


l walked down the high street in Slough and saw some Asian guys pointing and laughing at an image on TV in the high street shop, was it Curry's,l can still see them.
It was quite cold,dark around 14.30.
l was walking to my lodgings and l had wondered what the joke was.
Soon to find out it was horror.

Despite this.l am still friends with everyone of my Asian friends
Here in this one small area of my life they could not enter.
They have no rule or authority here
no terrorist won.



Its only one small area l know but its repeated everywhere.
that's a big thing.



l walked down the high street in Slough and saw some Asian guys pointing and laughing at an image on TV in the high street shop, was it Curry's,l can still see them.
It was quite cold,dark around 14.30.
l was walking to my lodgings and l had wondered what the joke was.
Soon to find out it was horror.
This was my first experience of this event that brought so much distress,
Tried to threatened so much of the friendships, and relationship still hold dear.


Am still friends with everyone of my Asian friends and we have ate, holidayed,talked, shared and began youth projects together.
Have eaten in my home, laughed talked frankly, further remain on my friends and family list.
Here no terrorist won.Its only one small area l know but its repeated everywhere.
To myself that's a big thing.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"