Jul 1, 2011

we don`t know whats ahead

This week has been very strange,
On Sunday l student was baptised at my old church cottingham road baptist
rev Richard spoke about how we don`t know what is ahead true that
this last 2 weeks worked with Minaz who born in a village in Pakistan.
Chatted as she dealt with a situation in young people home she works in.
Mahmood came to see me and check how l am feeling, he was born in Syria we chat regular also had meals at each others home
both Minaz and Mahmood are Muslim by faith
Paterfus and Morusey are Roma from Romania they are Orthodox Christian and we have been good friends for 11 years indeed l have slept at homes many times and they stayed at mine
Joe Barnard born in Grimsby,he is now in Afghanistan the temperature he told me is 50degrees
l laughed it is 9 degree here what we call boiling so l might go and cool off in the North Sea.

l guess it what Lord Jesus called fullness of life
September 18th 1976 l was baptised l had no idea what was ahead
but this is true




But I know whom I have believed,
and am persuaded that he is able
to keep that which I've committed
unto him against that day.
I know not how this saving faith
to me he did impart,
nor how believing in his word
wrought peace within my heart.

I know not how the Spirit moves,
convincing us of sin,
revealing Jesus through the word,
creating faith in him.

I know not when my Lord may come,
at night or noonday fair,
nor if I walk the vale with him,
or meet him in the air.

But I know whom I have believed,
and am persuaded that he is able
to keep that which I've committed
unto him against that day.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"