Mar 8, 2011

But I don’t do quiet,
stillness.
I am not tranquil except when I am asleep
and then I am not available
as far as I know.

by martin wroe

l think a greenbelt guy
someone else is like me here l do not do quite very well
mostly l am up for it
although l would agree
l have too much to say at times
but hey this is me?

just done the brochure for our last residential
happy times
gym walk and chips tonite
need to connect with the youths on a one to one level
we have got a really busy month in our last few weeks together
has GOD said go?

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"