Aug 11, 2009

Today I saw somebody who looked just like you
She walked like you do I thought it was you
As she turned the corner I called out your name
I felt so ashamed but it wasn't you, wasn't you

You are everything and everything is you
You are everything and everything is you
Oh you are everything and everything is you

How can I forget when each face that I see
brings back memories of being with you
I just can't go on livin' life as I do
comparing each girl to you
knowing they just won't do, they're not you

You are everything
Everything is you
You're everything to me girl
I miss you baby
Everything is you

You are everything
Every little thing
You're all I've got
Girl, you're everything to me
You are everything and everything is you
Everything to me


well my heads buzzing,the phone ringing,e-mails are sending,a worker didn`t turn up,forms been delivered,someone DVD not working,? are targeting me.
They call this peace,there a woman nearby talking about her new kitchen, pretty thing but noise that come outta her,well it beats the crap as we say up north. So LOUD.
This is about me a youth worker.A man supports hull city,loves walking along deserted beaches,cope with being alone but don`t like loneliness.Bible still best book l ever read.love music can l not understand those who don`t hear music every day.
l recall summer of 74 hearing Diane Ross and Marvin Gaye singing you are everything was so real l connected with the emotion the souls heart it touched me and still does today.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"