Jul 3, 2009

music books and TV porgs


currently l am listening to a great piece of smooth jazz??
whyathul by gurrumul
it slow and refreshing
also rascal flatts sounds like goodbye
+stellios kanderious efgie efgie>
black eyed peas feels like funk
+lets get together again.by the glitter band takes me back (still )to summer 74
favorite book at the moment, comic book version of hugo`s les miserables.
just got series 5 of the Wire.
oh lucky me, oh lucky me, oh lucky me.
a friend while he B.B.Q. fish spoke to me about how hard life is in UK in 2009.
l feel its not as dark as he described but it getting there.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"