Nov 1, 2022

I ORDERED TWO CAPPUCCINOS IN MY SUGAR.

 Stones will roll along the bank,fall into flooding streams.

Moors hills and plains will rise like river waves.

This  life begins to fade like dream suddenly awakened from.
The cliff we climbed , mountains that holds a dark cave.
Where Puffins land.
Been thinking of asking wilt thou go with me,
Through this sad life ending
Where memories live, but the presents moments are forgotten.


This is me, the me that`s had rough year of worry around sons health.
This is me, whose reflection on way l am living is here.
Kind of struggling in the present to accept that things will get better, they will improve.
At least l am aware of forgetting stuff,Stubbing my toe, going out coming back asking what l am going out for... recalling past in a too familiar way. 
Doing daft things, yes ordered "two sugars one with Cappuccinos in one of them". Life.
 



No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"